Welcome to My "2 Sense Worth" Page:
Every web site, and every page on that site, is
the work of person at the keyboard.
Every webmaster has his/her individual ideas and ways of publishing web sites.
That being said, here are some of my thoughts and ideas.
1. I do production using KISS principle (Keep It
2. What is this web site suppose to do?
Web pages (sites) are made to make information available on the Internet.
3. I use the Microsoft Front Page program.
It's the one I learned to use, and I am still
learning as I produce more pages.
Maybe some day I'll try to learn more html
4. I build pages on my home computer with display resolution set
at 1280 X 1024
pixels and 32 bit High color. I will be trying to test
"look and feel" at lower resolutions, looking for problems.
5. I use Microsoft Internet Explorer for my browser. I try not to use functions
that can not be read on other browsers. Fonts too
small or big?
Go to View, text size, and change it.
6. Remember that work improvement is not by increase of pay
(volunteer pay is
zero $.$$) but improvement comes from your help as
proof readers, that are willing to e-mail me.
7. I am NOT a touch typist, I do fairly well with hunt and peck. Thank
I can use a mouse. Cut and paste saves me a lot
8. As web site editor, I welcome suggestions for additions, corrections,
This web site will ALWAYS be a work in progress,
not a static display.
9. There are lots of "fancy" web sites, this in not one of them.
2 above. I am not going to try and impress
with my production of this web site.
10. I do web work as best as my ability will allow,
if and when it becomes WORK,
I'm outta here.
I enjoy e-mails with constructive messages, I
tolerate and delete others.
When sending me messages, PLEASE tell what web site and page you
I have over a 240 pages on line and I am not a mind reader. Thank you.
Don "donmac" Smith
My e-mail address for web page work is:
Web Server space and page Design donated by
- AKA Don Smith
Life Member of: USSVI National, Seattle, Bremerton, LIB, and South Sound Bases
Edited with Microsoft Front Page. Problems and or questions, click
HERE to e-mail me.
Some material on this web site may be copyrighted